Most of our S & T artists are more than happy to create a piece just for you. Commissions will be handled on a case-by-case basis. We will be the point of contact.
For the individual buyer/collector/awe junkie:
We work as art advisors and can gladly offer consultation services that fit your aesthetic and design taste. Weâ€™d love to help you find the perfect piece of art, or curate a collection of works, for a specific space in your home or business.
A few things we need to help you get started:
- Tell us anything you think we should know about you, your style, your space, etc. Keep it simple. Let us know your budget- a range is always best.
- Photos of the specific space (for example, the wall above your sofa, the wall above your bed, shelves in your library, etc.)
- Size of space to fill and the approximate size of the artwork(s) you need.
- The names of artists whose style you love (for example, Cy Twombly, Kiki Smith, Sally Mann, Kara Walker, etc.)
- The type of art (for example, photography, painting, sculpture, collage, mixed media, drawing, etc.)
- The style of art (for example, abstract, photo-realism, landscape, portrait, classical, modern, minimalist, etc.)Â
If you are at a loss as to where to begin, no worries. We will help in every area. Fees will be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.Â
For interior designers & architects:
Keep us in mind for your next residential or commercial project. We can connect you and your client with the perfect artist for your specific design project. We provide a designer discount. To qualify, please provide at least two of the following:
- Proof of valid membership to a design organization: (e.g. current membership ID)
- ASID – American Society of Interior Designers or international affiliate
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- IDS – Interior Design Society
- CID – Certified Interior Decorators International
- Interior Design Certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC)